Tuesday, August 18, 2015

yeah, i love slayer. go slayer! he rules. in the zone. you dont wanna mess with him! i love memes. they call me meme master. slayer (slayer slayer slayer) i love memes. memes rock. slayer rules. un-friggin-believable. its andy salad and i'm. killing this meme track. face full of balls! go slayer! infinity slayer. when i'm on the mountain. KILIMANJARO. I'm drivin by you. SUNDAY DRIVER. im gonna kill you i am andy salad. take me on the jam. ROCKET SCIENTIST.

yeah, i love slayer. go slayer! he rules. in the zone. you dont wanna mess with him! i love memes. they call me meme master. slayer (slayer slayer slayer) i love memes. memes rock. slayer rules. un-friggin-believable. its andy salad and i'm. killing this meme track. face full of balls! go slayer! infinity slayer. when i'm on the mountain. KILIMANJARO. I'm drivin by you. SUNDAY DRIVER. im gonna kill you i am andy salad. take me on the jam. ROCKET SCIENTIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment